To strengthen our international team in Portugal, we are now looking for strong communicators to join our Swiss German-speaking Customer Care Team.
Can Do Portugal offers international companies professional support in their daily business operations and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness.
As a Call-Center-Agent in full or part-time, you are the business card for many small and medium-sized companies from Germany. You greet customers' callers in a friendly and competent manner, take down callback requests or put calls through, make appointments, take orders and provide information.
- You speak and write Swiss German at a native level.
- You have a good command of English.
- You can adapt to different work processes and handle your PC in an experienced manner.
- You have very good communication skills and a friendly, helpful nature.
- You are willing to move to Portugal or already live there.
The following technical requirements must be met so that you can work comfortably from home:
- A high-speed connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection).
- An internet speed of at least 25 Mbit/s or faster for download and 5 Mbit/s for upload.
- A direct connection between your computer and the network router via LAN cable.
- A lockable, separate room in which you can work undisturbed.
- Registration of employment with Social Security and Tax Offices
- Indefinite contract of employment from 20 hours/week onwards
- Maximum of 20 paid holidays/first year of employment + public holidays
- Low private health insurance rate negotiated by Can Do Portugal
- Training period integrally paid
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Personal development opportunities
- Ability to plan through work schedules fixed two weeks in advance