To strengthen our international team in Porto, Portugal, we are now looking for strong communicators to join our Spanish-speaking Customer Care Team.
Can Do Portugal offers international companies professional support in their daily business operations and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness.
Your tasks. Your responsibility.
As a Call-Center-Agent in full or part-time, you are the business card for many small and medium-sized companies from Spain. You greet customers' callers in a friendly and competent manner, take down callback requests or put calls through, make appointments, take orders and provide information.
- You speak and write Spanish at a native level.
- You have a basic knowledge of English.
- You can adapt to different work processes and handle your PC in an experienced manner.
- You have very good communication skills and a friendly, helpful nature.
- You are willing to move to Portugal or already live there.
- Registration of employment with Social Security and Tax Offices
- Indefinite contract of employment from 25 hours/week onwards
- Maximum of 20 paid holidays/first year of employment + Spanish public holidays
- Low private health insurance rate negotiated by Can Do Portugal
- Training period integrally paid
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Personal development opportunities
- Ability to plan through work schedules fixed two weeks in advance